Thursday, November 9, 2023

blog post 11

     For my story 4 I will be covering cold cases in High Point NC. I went to the High Point police department yesterday and recieved the email and number of a police officer who I can interview and develop a story with. I am looking to use High Point Police department for my next stories to change angles on my beat. This story will be covered broadcast, and should be around 3:00 minutes long.

    This past week crimes in High Point have ranged from car crashes to homicides. According to High Point police department a man died in Jamestown on October 31st from a car crash. According to the same source on October 25th a man was charged with attempted murder and kidnapping. Their was also a hit and run and a vehicle break in that same week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment