Tuesday, November 14, 2023

blog post 12

     According to the High Point police department recent crime in High Point NC, on October 31st man, died following a car crash on Jamestown Parkway and there was a traffic crash with injuries on October 27th. On October 25th Suspect was charged with murder and kidnapping, and on October 17th Bike Team officers arrest the suspect in a vehicle break-in. According to High Point Enterprise on 11/13/23 there was an assault, and on 11/12/23 there was also an assault. 

    For my story, I am interviewing the lieutenant of cold cases Patrick Welch and he will be going into more detail on the cases his department has experienced. I also have an interview set up with High Point Community Against Violence and they will be giving me more information on how they provide help for the accused of violent crime. I will be visiting the High Point police department every week to schedule more interviews for my next story, and asking Lieutenant Patrick Welch for more contacts in the police department that I can interview for my next stories. 





No comments:

Post a Comment